7.11.13

From the Elbow

"Shot from the elbow"

How many times I find myself sitting and waiting for a red light to change, or stop for some annoying person with a driver's license. I have been camera ready for most of the last ten years and usually I choose what I shoot in composition. Here's an approach I've have been slowly developing at the stop signs or at a red light and even in stop and go traffic. Since I drive with my elbow on the drivers side window small sill. I have been shooting pictures to my left hand side of the car and I haven't a clue of what I'll be shooting mainly just trying to keep the camera pointed straight across and square. This all done without looking only to come home with an entirely different perspective of the street and the visual framing of being in the middle of the street... I like to hear what is your reactions to the content that you see in these images.


















No comments: